Phone: (970) 247-5250
Benefits of Joining CFP™
- A trademarked digital membership logo for use on marketing materials, website and products packaging, etc.
- A no-cost listing of their business in the Colorado Forest Products™ database and the Colorado Proud™ directories
- Access to technical and business assistance from the Colorado Wood Utilization and Marketing business consultants and staff
- Up-to-date information about news and events going on around the state
How Do I Become a Member of CFP™?
To join CFP™, members must certify that at least 50 percent of all wood materials used in processing and manufacturing are derived from public or private forests in Colorado as a result of forest management activities.
There is no cost to join the program. To get started, view the online license agreement.
Who Should Consider Joining CFP™?
Examples of current membership include, but are not limited to:
- Private landowners who sell wood generated from their forest management activities
- Fuel and firewood producers
- Sawmill owners and operators
- Log home builders
- Specialty wood product producers
- Colorado native tree dealers
- Wood furniture companies
- Shavings, chips and sawdust producers