The FIA annual inventory provides objective and scientifically credible data on the extent, condition, volume, growth, depletion and health of our forest resources, and measures these changes over time. This information helps researchers, policymakers, consultants, private industry, landowners and natural resource professionals better understand current forest conditions and significant changes across Colorado and the nation.
- Download the 2018 CSFS FIA Brochure (950 KB PDF)
- Read more about the FIA Program in the 2011 Report on the Health of Colorado’s Forests, page 22 (3.2 MB PDF)
- USDA Forest Service – FIA Program Website
- USDA Forest Service – Urban FIA Program Website
- i-Tree Website
- Información Programática (200 KB PDF)