Many landowners enjoy the ability to view wildlife from their backyards, appreciate the beauty of their forest and simply enjoy the serenity that their property affords them. However, responsibilities come with owning land.
Landowners may have many questions in regards to taking care of their property or forest. Frequently asked questions include:
- How can I reduce the risk of wildfire?
- How and when do I plant trees?
- Can I enhance the wildlife habitat on my property?
- How can I make my forest healthier?
Resources to Help You Manage Your Property
- Programs for Homeowners & Landowners
- Protect your Home, Property & Forest from Wildfire
- Colorado Community Wildfire Protection Plans (CWPPs) by County
- Community Wildfire Protection Planning
- Links for Homeowners & Landowners
- Publications for Homeowners & Landowners
- Contact your Local District or Field Office