CoWood Contact Information
Program Specialist, Wood Products Utilization & Marketing
Durango Office, Colorado State Forest Service
Manager of Program Delivery & State Lands Program Specialist
Colorado State Forest Service
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for Colorado’s forest products producers, consumers and forest users by being Colorado’s leading innovator on forest products information, service, education and outreach.
What is CoWood?
The Colorado Wood Utilization and Marketing Program (CoWood) is in the Colorado State Forest Service Forest Management Division. Our staff includes forest products and forest management professionals, educators and researchers in the Colorado State Forest Service and the Warner College of Natural Resources at Colorado State University.
CoWood staff are well positioned, recognized and experienced in working with a diverse collection of local, state, private and public natural resource stakeholders in Colorado and throughout the western region. Our program delivery includes:
- Forest Harvest and Hazardous Fuels Reduction Economics/Utilization
- Wood Product Processing and Wood Product Markets
- Energy Applications and Policy Analysis
Technical and Business Assistance
- Forest Products Harvesting and Manufacturing
- Business, Financial and Market Planning
Education and Outreach
- Colorado’s Forest Products Economy
- Colorado Forest Products™
- Continuing Education for Industry Professionals
- Seminars, Workshops and Conferences