Grand Junction Field Office
The Grand Junction Field Office of the Colorado State Forest Service (CSFS) is one of 17 field offices throughout Colorado. This office serves Delta, Garfield, Mesa, Pitkin and Rio Blanco counties.
The CSFS is a service and outreach agency of the Warner College of Natural Resources at Colorado State University (CSU). The CSFS state office is on the CSU Foothills Campus in Fort Collins.
Our mission is to achieve stewardship of Colorado’s diverse forest environments for the benefit of present and future generations.
The Grand Junction Field Office serves Delta, Garfield, Mesa, Pitkin and Rio Blanco counties in western Colorado. We are focused on improving forest health in these counties through technical assistance.
Kamie Long – Supervisory Forester
CSU Western Campus
3170 B ½ Road
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Forest Health Report Story Map
CSFS Forest Entomologist Dr. Dan West produced an Esri Story Map for the annual Forest Health Report, which offers users an interactive way to learn about local forest conditions.
Wildfire Risk Viewer
The Wildfire Risk Viewer is a web-mapping application that allows users to identify specific wildfire risk levels within a 1/2-mile radius of a home, or any other point of interest on the map.
- Colorado River Valley Field Office (Silt): 970-876-9000
- Grand Junction Field Office: 970-244-3000
- Uncompahgre Field Office (Montrose): 970-240-5300 –
- White River Field Office (Meeker): 970-878-3800
National Park Service
- Colorado National Monument: 970-858-3617
Natural Resources Conservation Service – Colorado
- Delta Field Office (Delta County): 970-874-5726 , ext. 3
- Glenwood Field Office (Garfield and Pitkin Counties): 970-404-3443
- Grand Junction Field Office (Mesa County): 970-242-4511, ext 3
- Meeker Field Office (Rio Blanco County): 970-878-5628
- Supervisor’s Office (Delta): 970-874-6600
- Grand Valley Ranger District (Grand Junction): 970-242-8211
- Grand Mesa Visitor Center: 970-856-4153
- Gunnison Ranger District: 970-641-0471
- Paonia Ranger District: 970-527-4131
State & Local Partners
- Northwest Region Office (Grand Junction): 970-255-6100
- Glenwood Springs Office: 970-947-2920
- Meeker Office: 970-878-6090
- Montrose Office: 970-252-6000
Colorado State University – Extension Service
Tri-River Area Extension
- Delta County: 970-874-2195
- Mesa County: 970-244-1834
- Montrose County: 970-249-3935
Garfield County Extension (Garfield and Pitkin Counties): 970-625-3969
Rio Blanco County Extension: 970-878-9490