The Colorado State Forest Service (CSFS) seedling tree program enables farmers, ranchers and other landowners to buy seedling trees at a nominal cost.
Southeast Area – Seedling Trees
Trees for Conservation Program Update
Please note that our seedling tree order form is only intended for people living in the Woodland Park, Cañon City, La Veta and Alamosa areas.
If you live outside of the area, please consult the CSFS Nursery Seedling Cooperators page.
Assistance with seedling selection and site planning is available directly from CSFS personnel.
Remember, planting trees and shrubs in the Pikes Peak region takes special care.
Please contact the Woodland Park Field Office at (719) 687-2921 or e-mail us with additional questions or to inquire about an on-site visit with one of our foresters.
- Growing Great Trees: A CSFS How-To Video Series
- Woodland Park Guide to Native Perennial Flowers & Grasses (2.2 MB PDF)
- A Planting Guide is available in printable PDF format (1.7 MB)
- Trees for Conservation: A Buyer’s Guide (1.8 MB PDF)
- Trees for Conservation: Planning, Planting & Care (1.8 MB PDF)